AgriRowad: 1st agribusiness SMEs and start-ups support center
- Providing the needed focus on the sector vast diversification
Digital resource center and exchange platform
- Web-based resource center mapping all studies, researches, projects, programs and funding sources to facilitate their linkages
- Series of key value chain analysis with updated statistics and geoportal linking value chains to each area.
- Customized business models templates enabling to complete business plans online.
- Linkages to the agribusiness research and training centers to provide access to the needed technology for the start-ups and SMEs.
- Linking to the Egyptian diaspora of agribusiness related scientists, corporates and investors.
Value chains and SMEs programs
- Leveraging Egypt’s SMEs and start-ups national strategy Vision 2030 in favor of the agribusiness sector.
- Addressing the gaps in the agribusiness value chains
- Promoting new agribusiness SMEs and start-ups projects
- Linking with funding agencies, donors and large corporates CSR programs to fund new SMEs projects to address the gaps in the different value chains.
- Teaming-up with banks and MFIs to provide combined finance and marketing/BSD services and customized financial instruments
AgriRowad: Egypt’s Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Digital Platform:
A project of Bashaier Networks to promote start-ups in the agribusiness sector within value chains strategies
- Value Chains analysis and statistics.
- Geo-portal linking value chains to each governorate
- Matching research agencies and start-ups
- Online business plan model
- Linking stat-ups with banks and financial providers
- Publishing and promoting innovative projects